Audi Forum banner

VNSmedia DVB-T 3G 3G+ in the Belgium fair

3K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  kris.2010 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Where can we find more information of this commercial published products ? Video media cententer for RMC radios
Have you got the on-line shop ....BTW , I am still waiting for some replies from you but also it is very diffucult to buy since you have no a shop on-line.

#6 ·
so First the most important thing is to remove VIM lock before the use of Media center , otherwise only can be seen while parking. The most filter , can be done thru the green engineering menu ? do you know how to do that??
Second , can you send me a PM with the details of Suftec ? Bielefeld - For the future to get this stuff.

#7 ·
so First the most important thing is to remove VIM lock before the use of Media center , otherwise only can be seen while parking. The most filter , can be done thru the green engineering menu ? do you know how to do that??
Second , can you send me a PM with the details of Suftec ? Bielefeld - For the future to get this stuff.
Now VNSmedia center is always available with VIM and AV activator

;)

kris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.