TT 2.0T TSI 8J Nuespeed HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe and HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Conversion

Discussion in 'Audi TT Coupe / Roadster' started by racerxjin, Jul 25, 2011.

1. racerxjin New Member

2. Advertisement

3. racerxjin New Member

Has anyone applied these upgrades your audi or vw?

Oh well since no one replied I just ordered only the charge pipe.
    I also ordered the meisterschaft GT exhaust system.

Let me know if anyone have the exhaust system. I would like your opinion on the exhaust. Thank you.
  4. racerxjin New Member

Today I just installed the Nuespeed Hi-Flo Charge pipe. It made a big difference on the turbo lag and seems a little bit faster. Car seems to respond better and better able to apply the power. The OEM part that was taken out is made of plastic and flat. The new pipe is rounded and made of stainless steel. I would highly recommend this upgrade especially if you have an air intake and apr ecu upgrade.

My next upgrade is APR K04 turbo and Meisterschaft exhaust system. I will keep you posted after I get it done in 4 weeks.
  5. racerxjin New Member

I decided not to get the exhaust system. I found out that on the ARP S3/Golf R turbo upgrade for the Audi TT MK2 2.0T quattro, you don't need to get an exhaust long as you use the factory exhaust ECU from APR. I will later get the Miltek turbo back exhaust, but that is later on.

If there are any TT MK2 owner that have done this already I would like some feed back. Thank you.
  6. racerxjin New Member

I am getting my car back today from the shop. They installed the s3 k04 and changed out my diverter valve. My car for some reason had the older version of the diverter valve. Apr is reprogramming my ecu with 91 93 and 100 octane. My car was the first to get the s3 k04 with this ecu. I am hoping that I get at least 340 hp out of this upgrade. Next I will have to install a down pipe and that should get me to 366 hp. Also I need to upgrade my brakes since I increased my hp.
  7. racerxjin New Member

I ran my car at NJMP lighting track and I was very pleased. I was keeping up with S5 and S4. At one point I just left them behind. I been looking in to Down pipes for my car and there are several choices. Milltek, Super Sprint, and AWE are my current choinces. I met some of the AWE guys at the track and if they have the right DP for my car I will go with them. Also I need to invest in some coilovers. My power is great but my cornering is average. H&R makes coilovers for my car and I am considering it. I will keep you posted, whoever is reading this. lol.

Share Audi Forum with friends