Navigation DVD for 2007 Gallardo

Discussion in 'Lamborghini' started by Lambo2007, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Lambo2007 New Member

Can somebody please help me out here.
    I purchased a 2007 Lambo Gallardo Spider. It has no rear camera option, which I really dont care for, however I would love to have the Navigation working. Everytime I press the Navigation button on the under the screen, it says "insert navigation DVD". So I went to my local dealer to get a DVD and he says it will not work and you have to buy the whole software, and it has to come from the factory and it will cost $@#%!!! i had a feeling he was not saying the truth, but I could be wrong.
    So I went in the car and pressed the Nav button again and then the "CAR" button, and I got a screen saying "Version", I accepted that and it gave me the following:
    SW: 0110
    HW: H72
    Map:
    Doest that mean the software is already installed, and all I need is a Navigation DVD? I am in Canada.
    I can understand the dealer said it wont work as he wants to make money from me!!
    Can somebody please help me??
  2. Google

3. emielvanham Member

Hi, if you'll search this forum you can find everything about activation of your navigation!
    otherwise contact Haaggie, he's an forummember who can send you a sw package with discription how to do it!

(you can find him on my profile under friends)

Share Audi Forum with friends