NAV Help!

Discussion in 'Navigation units' started by Pam, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Pam New Member

So I just bought a 2008 Audi Q7 from a dealership and when I test drove it I tested out the NAV and everything worked fine. I bought the car the same day and the dealership delivered the vehicle about a week later. Next morning I went to use the NAV just for fun......screen says "No NAV installed".

I was thinking that maybe someone took the DVD out or something, but I don't know where it would go. I heard that it goes into a unit in the back of the vehicle where the spare is, but I can't seem to find it. I am now on the war path and am pissed!!!

Any advice would be awesome!
  2. Google

3. craigyb Active Member

The NAV is located in the trunk/boot to the right of the wet tray, so lift the floor, remove the wet tray and look to the right, you should see the navigation DVD unit there.

I have seen a few MMI systems where the MMI says it has not got Navigation, a power rest of the NAV unit has fxed it.
  4. Pam New Member

It appears as though someone removed the NAV unit some time in between when I bought the car and when they delivered the car. Not smart on their part that's for sure.

Share Audi Forum with friends