install tv tuner 3g in a5 sportback 2010 with mmi 3g

Discussion in 'Audi A5 / S5 / RS5' started by destroi35, Jan 7, 2011.

1. destroi35 Member

Hello can any one help me what i need to install in an Audi a5 sportback 2010. tv tuner????????
    i have on it conform vin decoder MMi 3G low with 6,5" display(color) bluetooth, audi multimedia in front , auxiliar line and backup camera.

i have the tvtuner for 3g , i have antenas 2pcs..... i nee the cables for kufatec ...but i understand that because i dont have mmi 3g with HDD , i cant install this tv tuner?
    ( from my knolage if i have camera i can install tv tuner.... write???? )

can any one help me with advices?
  2. Advertisement

3. destroi35 Member

nobody want to help me?
  4. craigyb Active Member

Correct you cannot install TV with the low system, only the HDD nav.
  5. destroi35 Member

hello i manage to upgrade my 3g sistem to one with HDD and few hours ago i install it a Tv tuner hybrid for my audi a5 sportback,
    i have a problem .
    I bought the cable from kufatec and they did not gived me any instruction for this .
    the 2 antenna that i have to excenge i dont know how to because the original antena on left window has a white plug and another grey plug.
    the kufatec cable comes with a 2plug plastic but just one antena is inside of this. the other hole in the plug is emty. i olso have a plug from the kufatec cable that is black plug.
    i had made some photos with this maybe can some one help me how to wire this.

If any one know how please advice me.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

6. destroi35 Member

any ideea?
  7. rutherfordred New Member

If you are not confident of the procedure, it is advisable to get it done from a professional by spending a few dollars. There are chances that things may get messed up when you are not sure of the correct method, which may lead to even more expenses later. Moreover, the procedures vary based on the make of the tuner.

Share Audi Forum with friends