GPS navigation or multimedia for A4 B8

Discussion in 'Navigation units' started by michaelk, Mar 11, 2009.

1. michaelk New Member

I have A4 B8 with Concert audio system and would like to install some navigation GPS system inside. I have find some decission from Nav N Go (Nav N Go - Software Development for Mobile Devices) and Phantom. It is more then just GPS close to multimedia or car PC but it looks like not suitable enought.

Do you have some idea about GPS navigation system which I can install to my car?
  2. Google

• Premium Supporter

PetrolDave Super Moderator

michaelk - I advised you to put this in the MMI Forum, more people will read it there...
  3. ritaxia New Member

you can buy one with DVD player and other functions,i bought one from this store,AUDI A4 Navigation system + Digital touchscreen+Dual Zone [FGADA4] - $1,248.20 : wholesale car mp3 player ,car mp3 players,car dvd player, China Wholesale - Discount Car Electonics Wholesale from china

and have installed it,it's very well,the gps is no bad. i can also watch movie and listen to the radio.
  4. april06 New Member

This is what I did. I downloaded ZorroGPS navigation software into my pocket PC. So I use my PPC for navigation. The screen is big and just works very well.

Share Audi Forum with friends