Engine cuts out

Discussion in 'Audi A8 / S8' started by k12ispl, Oct 27, 2010.

1. k12ispl New Member

Ive got a '04 Audi A8, now the problem ive been having is once you start the car it runs and idles fine for about a minute or two then it starts sputtering and dies out completely, I use the VAG-Com for the diagnostics and i have no trouble codes except P1571- Left engine mount selenoid valve open circuit and P1577- Right engine mount selenoid valve open circuit, other than that no other codes, i know my mass air flow meter was bad and my crankcase ventilation valve was leaking air as well, ive replaced both check for other possible air leaks, and checked all the fuses and relays they seem to be fine, my question is will the engine mounts cause the vehicle to cut out like that ? it has little over 108K miles now ive had all the T-belt changed around 90K, few other things i checked was the Fuel Pressure regulator its fine, fuel filter had a little dirt in it but seemed to be fine as well im going to change it tomorrow and see what it does .. and comments would be greatly appreciated ;-)
  2. Advertisement

Share Audi Forum with friends