Audi OEM BT supported phones list

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by craigyb, Oct 20, 2005.

• Premium Supporter

PetrolDave Super Moderator

Sounds like your phone module coding is 0xxxx, it needs to be 1xxxx.
  1. Advertisement

2. Cockney Boy Member

I upgraded to the HTC Touch Pro 2 yesterday, and can confirm the following with rSAP.

HTC Touch Pro 2 with Vodafone sim card

I can connect with rSAP no problems, and transfer everything apart from my phone contacts. I have tried the Jetware application, but this is not supported with the new TP 2.

Can this be added to the list. And if anyone is havig the same issue and have found a solution, can you let me know.

However, i have tested the handset by pairing it with 1234, and i get all functionality, Phonebook, dialled, missed, received etc.

Regards

Rich
  3. sa3dos New Member

Any experience with Blackberry BOLD 9000 ???
  4. no_idea New Member

Just updated my phone to a Samsung Jet (S8000) and I get the phonebook and voicemail but no missed calls, received calls or dialled calls.
    Anybody else have the same problem? My BT module is 8P0 862 335 N
    Thanks
  5. Cockney Boy Member

Chances are your phone will not push those items. And there is not third party application that could push these items either.

6. no_idea New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I will revert back to my Samsung Tocco this works fine and send back the new phone.
  7. superbarre New Member

I just bought an Iphone 3GS (3.1.2 FW) and tried to get it paired on the BT module of my 2007 AUDI A4 with RNS-E.
    It pairs OK (after some fiddling) but Ive noticed that when the phone is inactive for some time, the BT connection is dropped. I've read elsewhere that supposedly ther's a bug on the 3.1.2 Iphone firmware that prevents the phone of maintaing a BT connection when it get's in standby or whatever...

Does anybody experienced this too, and even better, has a solution for this (providing power would be one, but quite a hassle...)
  8. uks3rnse8L New Member

Just had the HTC Hero connected and working perfectly a great improvement over my old nokia N82. The Hero is operating on Android 1.5 with no problems all numbers are passed over and on to rns-e.
  9. keith-i Member

I can confirm the SE W995 works fine with BT modules Q and M
  10. PMJ New Member

Can any one tell me if the Nokia N85 ( Nseries) will be fully functional through the RNS_E
    • Premium Supporter

If you look earlier in this thread your question has already been answered...
  11. Dunkelstar New Member

Confirmed last night.

Blackberry Tour 9630.

Pairs fine and the system downloads the phone book, missed/placed call memory, etc.

RNS-E running 0260
    OEM Bluetooth module 8P0 862 335 M
  12. jarox Member

Blackberry Bold 9000

Yes, works fine.
    • Premium Supporter

What is the suffix letter of the phone module in your car?
  13. Vertigo1 Member

My experiences with the HTC Desire (and thus possibly also the Nexus One) is that the Bluetooth works fine for general connectivity and transfer of the phonebook, but the Dialled, Received & Missed calls don't synchronise and only seem to show numbers which have been Dialled, Received or Missed whilst in the car itself.

Be interested to hear if anyone else with either an HTC Desire or Nexus One has had any more success than I.
  14. GreyBear New Member

iPhone 3Gs randomly drops BT connection

I recently bought a 2007 S4 Avant and could not get it to work with my iPhone 3G at all (or my wife's either). They replaced the whole MMI unit and the 3G worked just fine, downloaded contacts, etc, etc. No dropped calls.

I recently upgraded the iPhoneto a 3Gs and now I am getting random dropped BT links, there's that "bong" and the S4 no longer knows that there is an iPhone around. Yesterday I checked the 3Gs settings and it showed "not connected", but clicking on the Audi BT setting caused it to re-connect without problem. iPhone is running os version 3.1.3 (7E18) and 05.12.01 firmware. My wife's 3Gs experiences the same thing.

Does anyone else experience this problem or have any idea what will fix it?

Thanks.

• Premium Supporter

Your 2007 S4 doesn't have MMI, it has an RNS-E. So if someone replaced the RNS-E they wasted time and money, since the phone module is completely separate from the RNS-E in your system.

I had similar random dropping of the BT connection with a Nokia N70 - that turned out to be just rubbish BT software in the N70, but several people are connecting OK to the iPhone 3GS so I suspect your problem may be settings and/or the version of the BT module.

Check that you do not have your phone setup to sleep or disable the BT after a period of inactivity.

Also check what version of the BT module you have - easiest with VCDS (VAG-COM) and look at the poart number reported at address #77.
  15. rrg New Member

Nokia 6350

Does the Nokia 6350 fully sync - including phone book - with an Audi 2010 S4?
  16. migsan Member

Hello!

I'm tired of carry two phones, so I'm thinking to move for a dual sim Samsung phone.

Anyone have experiences with one of these phones:

- Samsung GT-B5722
    - Samsung GT-C6112

My bluetooth is the "N" version.

Thanks in advance! ;)
  17. markyash New Member

Hi, some help please.....

Is there a way to connect my HTC Desire to my 2005 A6 MMI, simply following the book and the on-screen prompt on both the phone and MMI have proved frustrating.

The phone recognises the MMI Audi Phone after I set the HTC on a 'search for new devices'. To pair I key into the phone '1234' as a pair code (as the MMI instructions suggest). The MMI sees the phone as the set name 'HTC Desire', asks for pair code after which just informs that I need to use the identical code to pair!!

Naturally I'm using the same paring code, and have tried others (0000, 1111 etc), but the MMI simply hangs and tells me to use the same code as the phone, and the phone tells me I'm paired, but not connected.

Can I have a bit of direction please, or perhaps an 'idiots guide to BTing phones to the MMI'

Many thanks in advance for any wizards help.

Share Audi Forum with friends