Audi Music Interface and iOS6 issue?

Discussion in 'Audi A5 / S5 / RS5' started by Andra, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Andra New Member

I apologize if this topic has already been posted but I'm having an issue finding any information. I downloaded iOS6 last week on my iPhone 4 and for the first 3 days everything worked normally. However, 4 days later when connecting my phone to the AMI connector I receive the "Initializing Device" message on my screen. After about 10 minutes I receive a message that says "There are no playable songs on this device", and I receive a message on my iPhone that says "This accessory is not a recognized device". The phone charges immediately and my blue tooth phone features operate properly, however none of the music from iTunes will even attempt to play, it just gets stuck on that "initializing device" screen. I thought for a moment that it might be the MMI needing to be upgraded so I tried the girlfriend's iPhone 4 in my car which is also running iOS6 and her iTunes music list immediately loaded and operated normally.. What the hell?!? I even tried it with another friend's iPhone 4 with iOS6 and his was fine too. So it definitely seems like an issue with the phone or connection.. Just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this issue or found a fix yet.. Thanks guys!
  2. Advertisement

3. mike3141 Member

Resync your phone with iTunes and see if that fixes it.

Share Audi Forum with friends