Audi A4 (B7) Bluetooth installation with Symphony II

Discussion in 'Cables / Adapters / Antennas' started by santhanaraj, Dec 25, 2006.

1. santhanaraj New Member

Hi Guys,

I believed most of you have done installation of bluetooth with symphony II. I need help here, how to do this installation? Your expertise is needed to help me to do installation.

Please assist me.

Thank you.

Cheers,
    Santhana
  2. Google

• Premium Supporter

PetrolDave Super Moderator

Buy a complete kit from one of the trusted sellers on this forum - they will provide the Bluetooth module and antenna, the microphone and a wiring adapter.

On a B6/B7 A4 it's an easy installation which should take you maybe an hour or so. The Bluetooth module and antenna will fit behind the glovebox, the microphone in the roof light and the only connections to the car are behind the Symphony II.

You'll then need access to VAG-COM to check the coding and clear the fault codes.
  3. CIYA1.8t New Member

I'm looking for the same info. Will this work with a vehicle without Nav? How much is the kit?
  4. NSX JR New Member

Plug and play kits for this are available in my webstore. There are plenty of sellers out there, but I would like to point out that my kits are unique with these features:

-plug and play wiring (no splicing of loose wire ends)
    -radio removal tools included
    -complete install instructions with VAG codes specific for your car
    -OEM RNS-E user manual included (because it has bluetooth usage instructions)
    -factory-style under seat install kits available

Share Audi Forum with friends