Aerial Amplifier Query

Discussion in 'Part Numbers' started by Markpaq, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Markpaq Member

Hi,

I'm after some confirmation about the aerial amplifiers on my 2009 C6 Avant and hoped someone could help out.

I've managed to get hold of a TV Tuner with the part number 4F0 919 129 C, I've checked on ETKA and although my version only lists that part up to a "B" suffix it shows as the right number for my chassis.

I wanted to know if I needed to get hold of any new amps to support the new tuner because I already have DAB as a factory fit. I could see on ETKA (illustration 035-15) that my car has 4F9 035 225 AK on the right rear side & 4F9 035 225 AJ on the right rear. I haven't physically checked those part numbers but as they are the only aerials listed with Digital Radio/TV Reception then I'm hoping it's what I have.

So, will I need to purchase any replacement amplifiers or will I already have the right ones because I already have DAB? Will I have the TV FAKRA connectors on my existing amps or will I need to change them?

TIA
  2. Advertisement

• Premium Supporter

PetrolDave Super Moderator

There's been some discussion on amps for TV on the C6 in the MMI Forum, might be worth posting/looking there instead?
  3. Markpaq Member

Thanks Dave.

I did have a look at the MMI section but from what I could see most of the discussions were around which aerial/amplifier was required rather than does the DAB aerial include TV.

Share Audi Forum with friends