2010 model year A3

Discussion in 'VAG codes' started by graham544, Dec 18, 2010.

1. graham544 New Member

can anybody help please, i currently have an Audi A3 Sportback 2.0tdi SE 2010 model year and i would like to fit cruise control to my car. i have been told by the Audi main dealer/centre that this is not possible to be retro fitted, i know the parts are available and you can have the cruise fitted at the factory when the car is being built, yet the centres have not been given the coding details to retro fit. think pre 2008 they can do, but cars after this can not be done, the centre does not have an answer to explain why as you can order a new car with it on, does anybody know why this is and is there something that can be done on the workshop computer to be able to code it wants the cruise has been fitted? please help

thanks
  2. Advertisement

• Premium Supporter

PetrolDave Super Moderator

I know of no reason why cruise control cannot be retrofitted to a post-2008 8P A3.

Try asking on tyresmoke.net - there's a member on there (shark90) who does a lot of cruise control retrofitting.
  3. graham544 New Member

i have been onto tyresmoke and searched for shark90 and he does not come up
    • Premium Supporter

PetrolDave Super Moderator

It's Shark_90 you want.
  4. Royle Auto Services New Member

I have installed loads of these and there are no problems at all with the fitting or coding if you have an upto date Vagcom. PM me for advice.

Share Audi Forum with friends